WELCOME TO THE 10th Anniversary BRAZILIAN FESTIVAL
Attention. COVID-19 Compliance:
– Tickets must be acquired in advance and only “Online”.
– Limited Number of Attendees.
– Temperature Check, and Mandatory Use of Masks are required prior to entry.
– Sanitation Stations will be available throughout the Park.
– Exhibitors and Vendors will be separated by 10 feet with no more than 2 employees per booth. Exhibitors will also be required to follow disinfection guidelines.
– Sitting Areas will be available nearby Food Vendors.
– Beach Chairs are welcomed and encouraged in front of the Main Stage.
– Festival will require all vendors to sign an agreement to abide by all Covid-19 compliance precautions.
– Attendees must agree to a Waiver of Liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to misinformation about the COVID-19.
The Annual Brazilian Festival promotes UNITY between Brazil and USA, builds awareness about Environmental protection , recycling, green energy and how they have a positive effect to avoid Global Warming. Set designs and Props are developed and built mainly with recycled materials. Portable Bars and Vip Area are innovative showrooms with pioneering ideas of how to use recycled items to design spaces. And, this is the inspiration we need to find solutions that could protect our environment, and to act preventing global warming.
+1 (305) 803-0338
Brazilian Festival Info:
10th Anniversary Brazilian Festival Florida
Saturday: September 18, Saturday
Sunday: September 19, Sunday
Time: 11am to 10pm (Sat), 11am to 10pm (Sun)
Location: City of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301