ATTRACTIONS & PROGRAM FESTIVAL
The 10th Anniversary Brazilian Festival Florida:
– Tickets must be acquired in advance and only “Online”.
– Attendance is extremely Limited.
– Temperature Check, and Mandatory Use of Masks are required prior to entry.
– Sanitation Stations will be available throughout the Park.
– Exhibitors and Vendors will be separated by 10 feet with no more than 2 employees per booth. Exhibitors will also be required to follow disinfection guidelines.
– Sitting Areas will be available nearby Food Vendors.
– Beach Chairs are welcomed and encouraged in front of the Main Stage.
– Social Distance will be encouraged by volunteers, and signage with disclaimers will be visible all over the Park.
– Festival requires all vendors to sign an agreement to abide by all Covid-19 compliance precautions.
– Attendees must agree to a Waiver of Liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to misinformation about the COVID-19.
THE KIDS ZONE and CARNIVAL RIDES
Destined and Design to be transformed into an Outdoor Circus featuring live performances of Mascots welcoming Kids during the day. The Kids Zone is the stage of an Inflatable Playground with Slides, Moonwalks, Waterfalls, Obstacle Courses, Rides, and games that will keep families busy all day.
CARNIVAL PARADE WITH SAMBA DANCERS AND PERCUSSIONISTS, CAPOEIRA, “SAMBA DE RODA”, and DJ’s.
THE EXHIBITORS ZONE WITH BUSINESSES, AND FOOD VENDORS.
The Amazing Journey into Brazil’s Art, Culture, Tradition and Cuisine is the Focus of the Exhibitors Zone. From the traditional Brazilian “Rodizio, Churrasco, Vatapa, Pao de Queijo e Pastel” to the Sweet Dream of “Brigadeiros, Cocadas, Doce de leite, e Pamonha”. This is the taste of the Brazilian Cuisine featured by all the small businesses of Broward in tents especially created to offer a dream day in Brazil’s Flavor-land.
At the same time, Brazil’s Vivid Art through the hands of Brazilian Painters, Sculptors, Designers, Furniture Makers, Architects, and Fashion Designers during a day of exposition and exhibition. Commerce and Public relations by the Brazilian Enterprise Community offering special deals on Community Services, Travel, Hospitality, and Tourism., available only during the festival.
THE MEGA STAGE WITH A GIANT CANVAS
“By the People and For the People.” A line up that will include Performances, Fashion , Cover and Local Bands, Headliners, and a closing Musical Act.
Simultaneously, the Second Stage with Miami’s Resident DJs spinning with the beat and rhythm of Brazil’s, Local Samba Dancers, Percussion, and Drummers. Exotic Carnaval’s Queens in traditional Carnaval Costumes heating up the Stage and dancing the sexy samba. Local Pop. Reggae and Country bands singing and playing Brazilian Top Hit Songs.
+1 (305) 803-0338
Brazilian Festival Info:
10th Anniversary Brazilian Festival Florida
Saturday: September 18, Saturday
Sunday: September 19, Sunday
Time: 11am to 10pm (Sat), 11am to 10pm (Sun)
Location: City of Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301